Your website is your calling card. It is often the first impression potential customers have of your business and so it has to be attractive to visitors.
BUT IT IS ALSO SO MUCH MORE!
Your website has more purpose than just converting your visitors into customers. It is also a way to be found by those potential customers in the first place through a high ranking on Google. And it should also be a machine that allows you to keep in touch with those customers later.
Our sites fulfil all three requirements of a web page..
– Act As A Sales Page
An attractive page is important. The sites we design look good and work well on both desktop and mobile. With nice color schemes, full background pictures, carousels and much more they can make that first impression count.
– Be Attractive To Google
It’s nice to have a site that will be popular with your visitors. But you need visitors in the first place. You can do that by advertising or social media. But it’s important to remember that Google and other search engines can provide a lot of visitors for you – and they’re free!
But if you want Google to consider your site as a candidate to be shown high in its listings then your site has to meet certain standards;
- Be Mobile Friendly: Google is now actively penalising sites that don’t look good on phones. Our sites are.
- Be Structured Well: Of course our sites all have good layouts and linking structures
– Allow Customer Communication
Our sites have strong communication capabilities built-in…
- Email Capabilities: We can set up sites with contact forms that automatically allow you to email the customers back. They can even automatically email the customers after they give you their details. For instance why not offer someone a discount voucher and then automatically send it to them? And then you have their email for future contact!
- Membership Areas: A membership area is a powerful tool. It gives people a reason to come back to you often and it gives you two way to communicate; within the membership area itself or via email. Membership areas can include videos (a restaurant can include cooking videos), downloadable vouchers or books, or more.
- Advertising Tracking: Would you like to advertise on Facebook to just those people who have already visited your website – and so shown interest in your products? Of course, it’s cheaper and likely to be more effective than any other advertising you do. Our sites allow you to do this.
Your website is an often under-utilised and unappreciated resource. This is often because it was cheaply put together. But as you see the site can be a powerful tool to get new visitors, turn them into customers, and keep in touch with them later. A website from Asterion Software is one of the biggest investments you can make.